OHJA Business Membership*
Has Its Privileges!
Business Members extend their brand reach to over 400 OHJA members who frequently visit our website and social media for updates, event schedules, announcements and to check the Rule Book. Family, friends and the general public also visit our website to stay connected with Oregon’s hunter/jumper community. This adds up to thousands of visitors monthly!
Is $125 Per Year & You Will Receive:
- Membership is from Dec. 1 to Nov. 30 each year and requires annual renewal.
- Complimentary subscription to Flying Changes magazine
- FREE listing and website link on the OHJA’s website Service Directory and in the Annual Awards Banquet Program
- Electronic version of OHJA’s membership list each year upon request (restrictions/fees may apply)
- Quarterly OHJA eNews advertisement or notice (or similar material, such as a printed newsletter) upon request to the full OHJA membership
- Invitation to the Annual Awards Banquet and silent auction
- Advance announcements of advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Preferred pricing on advertising, sponsorships, and banquet tickets
- Access to various educational workshops and special events
- Additional benefits are being developed! We value your affiliation and welcome suggestions on how we can bring more value to our business members.
- * A Business Member is a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, or individual using an assumed business name. No Business Member is eligible for year-end awards and no horse may be registered to a Business Member. Business Members also do not have voting rights. There is no residency requirement. For more information on membership, please refer to OHJA Bylaws & Rules.