Every year, the Oregon Hunter Jumper Association (OHJA) celebrates the accomplishments of its riders and their horses at its Medal Finals and Year End Awards Banquet. Sponsorship is an important source for funding these events. We hope you will join us in recognizing our members’ outstanding achievement by sponsoring theses events.
The OHJA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of hunters, jumpers and hunt seat equitation. Founded in 1978, OHJA’s purpose is to:
- Promote the interest of the owners and exhibitors by ensuring fair competition and sportsmanship.
- Help improve and develop the quality of hunters and jumpers within the state.
- Bolster public support of the hunter, jumper and hunt seat equitation industry.
- Expand and enhance the image of equestrian competition.
- Provide academic scholarships to accredited schools of higher education.
- Financially support junior members competing at regional and national level events.
The OHJA’s approximately 600 members, from amateurs to professional trainers alike, share the belief that horsemanship promotes and develops an appreciation of horses and riding, as well as a sense of dedication, commitment and sportsmanship.
Along with awarding the riders, horses, parents and volunteers for their efforts throughout the year, the Banquet evening also includes a silent auction. Donations include a range of goods and services, horse related and otherwise. This auction is one of OHJA’s major fundraising events. Proceeds from the silent auction are used to fund OHJA’s academic scholarship program for college-bound members, to fund its Junior Equestrian Fund, which provides financial assistance to junior members to defray competition costs at regional and national level events; to fund OHJA’s Year End Awards Banquet; and to fund OHJA’s on-going operating costs.
Why become an OHJA sponsor?
- Inform a high-end market about your company and products.
- Receive recognition for your support.
- Be associated with a wholesome, exciting sport where men and women compete equally.Connect and work with the OHJA to provide newsworthy information on your association or business to our members and other hunter/jumper enthusiasts.
- Open doors to discuss other sponsorship opportunities with the OHJA, its members, and the sport at large.
To sponsor the 2016 OHJA Medal Finals and/or Year End Awards Banquet, please complete the following form and mail it with your check payable to Oregon Hunter Jumper Association to: c/o OHJA Sponsorships, P.O. Box 504, Wilsonville, OR 97070
OHJA is a 501(c)(3) organization – Consult your tax advisor regarding deducting your sponsorship