Join OHJA Today!
Join Oregon’s largest hunter jumper association with over 400 members that share your love for the equestrian sport of hunters, jumpers and equitation.
If you have been an OHJA member in prior years and we have an email address on file for you, you can renew your membership for the current year in three quick steps:
- Log in to update your membership profile
- While logged in, update your horse registration(s)
- Once your membership profile and horse registrations are updated, click on the “Renew My Membership” link on your log in screen to pay
Your membership is NOT active for the current year until you have completed payment!
When you join OHJA you will receive valued benefits, which include: eligibility to compete and accrue points in any show recognized by OHJA as one in which exhibitors are eligible to accumulate points, yearly OHJA Medal Finals, annual Awards Banquet and silent auction, one year of Flying Changes magazine, and various clinics, scholarships and educational opportunities for qualifying members.
If you have not previously been an OHJA member, you can join for the current year by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Or Are You Interested in a Business Membership?
- Membership runs from Dec. 1 to Nov. 30 each year and requires annual renewal.
- Any interested person is eligible for membership in the OHJA.
- There is no Oregon residency requirement. However, non-residents of Oregon and its contiguous counties may join only the Open System; they are not eligible for the Regional or Local Systems.
- The owners of horses competing for year-end awards must be Local, Regional, or Open System members. An owner may be an individual or a business. However, horses may not be registered to a Business membership.
- Affiliate members may only receive points in OHJA Medal classes. Affiliate members are not eligible for any year-end awards in any hunter, jumper, or equitation divisions.
- For more information on membership, please refer to OHJA Bylaws & Rules.
- Managers of OHJA Outreach shows must be Local, Regional, or Open System members.
- All members must remain current in their payments with the OHJA to remain in good standing.
You can join OHJA by submitting the online form by clicking the appropriate JOIN NOW above – – BE GREEN and support OHJA’s sustainability goals. The information you provide below will be used to renew membership or issue a new one by using a credit card as the method of payment. All registration and payment information is processed through a secure website. We do offer a “snail mail” option – download the OHJA application form, complete it, and mail it along with your check or money order to OHJA. Please note that beginning in the 2018 membership year, there will be a surcharge to process paper applications and payments received by mail, which surcharge must be paid in advance. If you have questions regarding membership, please contact our Membership Representative.
Memberships are valid from the date of application and fee submission through November 30th of the applicable year. Points toward the OHJA year-end awards and Medal Finals will start to accrue from the date the membership application is received/paid by either OHJA or the management of an OHJA Outreach show.