Host A Show!
OHJA members are invited to host non-USEF rated, USHJA Outreach-approved shows at which OHJA members can earn points toward OHJA year end awards. OHJA refers to these shows as Outreach shows. When you host an Outreach show, OHJA will post it on our Event Calendar and include it in our Facebook announcements. Be sure to also list your show on the Oregon Horse Country event calendar to get extra exposure.
Important Information About Hosting An Outreach Show:
- USHJA Outreach approval is needed before OHJA will approve your show for OHJA points.
- Complete and submit OHJA’s Host Competition Agreement, including the one-page application form, at least thirty (30) days before your show.
- A non-refundable Point Tracking Fee of $25 is due upon submission of the Host Competition Agreement.
- If you plan to offer OHJA Medal classes at your show please indicate on your Outreach Show application which OHJA Medal(s) you plan to offer. In addition to the Point Tracking Fee, a Medal Fee of $50 or 25% of entry fees from all OHJA Medal classes, whichever is greater, is also due within 2 weeks of completion of your show.
- Additional fees and fines may apply if submission deadlines and other requirements are not met
- A Show Manager can have:
- up to four (4) approved Hunter/Equitation shows at one location
- up to four (4) approved Jumper shows at one location or
- any combination of Hunter-Equitation/Jumper shows up to a total of four (4) at one location
- Complete and submit the Host Competition Agreement including this One-page application form, and the $25 Point Tracking Fee.
- Once your show is approved, submit your proof of insurance at least 2 weeks before your show.
Entering show results:
- Within 2 weeks after your show, submit your results in the OHJA-approved format and pay the Medal Fee (if applicable)